LTB Quality Standards
To ensure the long-term quality of our high-value installations, the following quality requirements are pre-requisites on all orders:
- Technical terms and conditions of supply for steel-flanged systems
- Technical terms and conditions of supply for components, containers and fans
- Technical terms and conditions of supply for dish-end plates for systems
- Tolerance meansurements for elements burner- und plasma-cut from heavy plates
- Surface treatment of non-rust, austenitic steels post welding
- Technical terms and conditions of supply for welded ductwork
- Technical terms and conditions of supply for steelwork
- Tolerance tables for measurements testing
- Coating of surfaces
LTB Safety At Work
Workplace safety and the sustainable handling of resources are fundamental principles of LTB business and responsibility for our employees is firmly enshrined in our HSE (Health, Safety, Environment) policy. HSE concerns us all! The requirements and expectations of our partners, suppliers and service providers - which will differ according to the place of use - have been summarised in a manual and are pre-requisite to any co-operation with LTB.
LTB Supplier Audit (SCC)
The safety of employees and employees working on behalf of LTB is essential . During an SCC (Safety Certificate Contractors) audit, which is carried out based on a defined set of questions, documents and processes essential to safe workflow will be assessed and checked.